2/17/2006
Here we go again!!!
Man, I'm starting to feel like we live in a sick house :-(

My oldest son (11) now has a fever. He NEVER gets sick so this is not a good sign. He relented on taking some meds for comfort after an unrelenting headache today. He has already napped once. Blah. We just can't seem to escape the bugs.

I've been eating like crap lately. I really need to do something about that to get some energy. I'm all about convenience foods during the day, though. Any ideas on good, quick, fast foods that don't involve cooking?!?! :-P

My puppy is getting neutered today. I don't miss him. Is that bad?!?! :-) It's quiet, no one is eating toys, I wish I could say no one is peeing on the carpet but my other dog took over where the puppy left off today, it seems.

What are your weekend plans? We had a soccer game that seems like it won't be happening now that D is sick. And I think it's high time we clean the house for the home visit. I have friends coming over early next week so at very least it would be nice if they could make their way through the scattered easter baskets baby N took out today in preparation for Spring. Wheeee! So nothing exciting except the All Star Game on Sunday - woot!
posted by Stepping On Legos at 2/17/2006§


Comments:
Oh no! How terrible your house is sick again!
I have babyshowers this weekend and then a poker night on saturday. We have 4 friends that are all due at the same time this year....May will be a busy month for babies!
Hope your big guy feels better and good luck with the game!!
 
Post a Comment


Profile:
Name: Stepping On Legos
Stepping On Legos Stepping On Legos Home: TX, United States
About Me:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Addy-Mai. Make your own badge here.
Highlights:
Our Adoption Timeline
Our Referral!!!
The Sedona Hotel
Common Adoption Abbreviations
Packing Lists
Baby Shopping
Ethical Agency List

/body>