9/02/2006
Ethical Agency List
We all have our opinions on which agencies are ethical and doing their job in a solid and reputable way. I'm no exception.

So...in true American style, here is my list of agencies* (in no specific order) that I currently consider to be ethical. This may change as time goes on and new information becomes available:

Pearl S. Buck
Holt International
CHSFS
Children's Hope International
Vietnamese Orphan Relief Fund
Dillon International
Families Through International Adoption

Harrah's Adoption***
Mandala***



If you have questions about an agency on the list or that is licensed but not on the list, feel free to email me and I will try to respond as soon as possible with as much info as I currently have.

*An ethical agency is not necessarily an agency with good customer service, a good bedside manner, a lot of hand-holding, etc. These agencies are also not, by default, agencies I would recommend to people but they are definitely agencies I consider, at this time, to be ethical. An important first step in researching agencies.

**no, I won't disclose the list but you know who you are!!

***these agencies, it should be noted, are currently *untested* under the new system but have had good programs in other countries and no complaints to date.
posted by Stepping On Legos at 9/02/2006§




Profile:
Name: Stepping On Legos
Stepping On Legos Stepping On Legos Home: TX, United States
About Me:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Addy-Mai. Make your own badge here.
Highlights:
Our Adoption Timeline
Our Referral!!!
The Sedona Hotel
Common Adoption Abbreviations
Packing Lists
Baby Shopping
Ethical Agency List

/body>