2/14/2006
Baby hammocks
I was writing an article, this morning, about Attachment Parenting and reference Dr. Sears' website where I caught glimpse of this ad and just HAD to click on it. I swear I'm not usually an ad-clicker but this caught my eye:

AMBY BABY

Doesn't this just look a LOT like the baby hammocks that are often seen in Vn??? I bet some of us with younger babies would really use a gadget like this! Too bad the Infant-to-Toddler Amby is like $300!!!!! The basic set isn't much cheaper. I did a quick check on ebay, though, and they are way cheaper. Maybe this will be my referral gift :-P

Verrrrrry interesting.
posted by Stepping On Legos at 2/14/2006§


Comments:
those look cool!!
 
Post a Comment


Profile:
Name: Stepping On Legos
Stepping On Legos Stepping On Legos Home: TX, United States
About Me:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Addy-Mai. Make your own badge here.
Highlights:
Our Adoption Timeline
Our Referral!!!
The Sedona Hotel
Common Adoption Abbreviations
Packing Lists
Baby Shopping
Ethical Agency List

/body>