2/10/2006
Dossier Prep Begins
I got our packet from the agency today! Yay, now the fun begins. I glanced briefly at it but felt so overwhelmed that I closed it as fast as I opened it. Today is not a good day to preview all that is ahead! I made the apparently large mistake of taking a half day off to take our 3yo to see Curious George (so cute!) and that meant that I came home to find that not only did I have a day's worth of work to squeeze in a half day, my older boys have done nothing but play video games all day so now I have to supervise making sure they, too, have a full day's work crammed into a half day. I also have a web hosting biz that I decided, recently, to make a huge change to that requires manually moving every client to a new server and I started one project before I left today only to come home and find out that it did not go as planned and I can not figure out why. Of course, sensing how overwhelmed and stressed I was, my 3yo decided to break into gut-curddling screams, Dora the Explorer cut off midway through Tivo-ing and I'm left with nothing else to do but to contact tech support (oh do I LOVE tech support) for support. So now I wait. My head is still swimming with details. And I've let DH know that when he gets home from work at 5pm tonight that he's On Duty for the rest of the night so I can try to catch up with the month's worth of writing, the server move project, a few other web projects and maybe, if I still can keep my eyes open, I can look through the folder again and see what we need to do. FORGET doing any household projects today - NOT gonna happen!

Tomorrow DH and I have a romantic V-day linner (lunch-dinner) :-) and then Sunday Dh has agreed to drive out to pick up a pool table we scored for free! Yay! Of course, as you might guess, there won't be a whole lot of time or opportunity to play. At least not for me!

So anyway - another strike on my list! Woot!
posted by Stepping On Legos at 2/10/2006§


Comments:
oh my goodness Noodle, good thing you are healthy because your day would make me dizzy! Hooray for getting the packet - don't worry, just take everything one document at a time and you'll be done before you know it! :-)
 
Post a Comment


Profile:
Name: Stepping On Legos
Stepping On Legos Stepping On Legos Home: TX, United States
About Me:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Addy-Mai. Make your own badge here.
Highlights:
Our Adoption Timeline
Our Referral!!!
The Sedona Hotel
Common Adoption Abbreviations
Packing Lists
Baby Shopping
Ethical Agency List

/body>