2/08/2006
Just a bump...
I'm healthy again. I guess I ate some bad Chilis. Weird. I never got super sick but I was nauseous on and off all day. Well I"m good now. And I got a bunch done last night too.

I heard from our agency today. She got our contract check and is FedExing our dossier prep stuff today. Yay! I also had asked when the agency would show up on the Embassy List and she said that she had just not taken the time to submit the info required yet. I didn't realize that was something that needed to be done on the agency end. I know my agency is very small and there are so many hours in a day so I am glad to hear that they just are busy serving us clients :-P

Well, it's snowing here AGAIN! The kids all had dentist appointments yesterday and they are all cavity-free. Yay! On a weird note, my youngest son tripped on a toy on Friday and hurt his foot really badly. He wouldn't really walk on it until Saturday and was still limping 24 hours later so we took him to the ER for x-rays just to be sure. They said he was fine so we went home. He was 100% by the next day and hasn't had any issues since. Last night the ER called to tell us that on second thought they DID see a fracture! oy! But they said since he is fine, it would not need treatment. Phew!
posted by Stepping On Legos at 2/08/2006§


Comments: Post a Comment


Profile:
Name: Stepping On Legos
Stepping On Legos Stepping On Legos Home: TX, United States
About Me:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Addy-Mai. Make your own badge here.
Highlights:
Our Adoption Timeline
Our Referral!!!
The Sedona Hotel
Common Adoption Abbreviations
Packing Lists
Baby Shopping
Ethical Agency List

/body>