1/23/2006
Tagged!
I do love a good meme :-)

Four jobs you have had in your life:
Fundraiser for Abused and Neglected Children
Pediatric Nursing Assistant
Nanny
PC Support

Four Movies you would watch over and over:
Napoleon Dynomite
The Notebook
What Dreams May Come
Serendipity

Four Places You've Lived:

Rota, Spain
Lacrosse, Wisconsin
West Bloomfield, Michigan
Royal Oak, Michigan

Four TV Shows you love to watch:

Desparate Housewives
Boston Legal
ER
Adoption Stories (guilty pleasure)

Four websites I visit daily:

My Yahoo
Families.com
About.com
Yahoogroups

Four of my favorite foods:

General Tso's Chicken
Michigan Rolls (sushi)
Filet Mignon
Tortilla Soup

Four places I'd rather be right now:

Anywhere warm and sunny
Anywhere healthy (achoo)
In a warm bath sipping margahritas
Skiing in denver

Four bloggers I am tagging:
I don't know that many blogspot bloggers so.....
Tony (myspace)
Courtney (myspace)
Tracy (myspace)
Gladys (myspace)
posted by Stepping On Legos at 1/23/2006§


Comments: Post a Comment


Profile:
Name: Stepping On Legos
Stepping On Legos Stepping On Legos Home: TX, United States
About Me:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Addy-Mai. Make your own badge here.
Highlights:
Our Adoption Timeline
Our Referral!!!
The Sedona Hotel
Common Adoption Abbreviations
Packing Lists
Baby Shopping
Ethical Agency List

/body>