1/18/2006
Agency Licensing Bummer
Yesterday was a major bummer. There was a huge influx of licenses delivered to agencies. THE influx we were all waiting for. But our agency wasn’t on the list. Blah. So what do we do? We wait, that’s all. It’s not a set-back. We aren’t paper-ready anyway. But I was soooo looking forward to our agency being one of the early ones so we could watch others traverse the process.

I checked out the other agencies and was discouraged by the referral times listed and the price. Holy cow!!! Nothing like what I’m expecting from our agency. I am still optimistic that things will go more closely with how I envision them, though. But no one really knows until those first referrals start to come in.

Today I felt a lot more positive about agency licensing. I saw another agency was licensed today and feel like ours is soon to follow.
posted by Stepping On Legos at 1/18/2006§




Profile:
Name: Stepping On Legos
Stepping On Legos Stepping On Legos Home: TX, United States
About Me:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Addy-Mai. Make your own badge here.
Highlights:
Our Adoption Timeline
Our Referral!!!
The Sedona Hotel
Common Adoption Abbreviations
Packing Lists
Baby Shopping
Ethical Agency List

/body>