1/21/2006
Licensing and Medicals
Today I found out that our agency is still on the radar for licensing. I knew they were but it was still reassuring to hear it again ( They are very close to licensing and just need to complete a final step. Yay! I am hopeful that perhaps around Tet (two more weeks or so) they will have license in hand. I can go back to being rushed to finish everything now! Of course we are still in “hurry up and wait” mode since we can't do a thing until the stupid Divorce Decree gets here. Hopefully this week….

On a happy note, I picked up my medical forms today and all is well! I’m healthy! Yay! ( So now we just need to find two traveling notaries to make the trip to the two separate offices to notarize the medical forms for the agency.
posted by Stepping On Legos at 1/21/2006§




Profile:
Name: Stepping On Legos
Stepping On Legos Stepping On Legos Home: TX, United States
About Me:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Addy-Mai. Make your own badge here.
Highlights:
Our Adoption Timeline
Our Referral!!!
The Sedona Hotel
Common Adoption Abbreviations
Packing Lists
Baby Shopping
Ethical Agency List

/body>