1/19/2006
My Adoption Physical
Today was my medical, finally! I don’t know why but I dragged my feet – I had to find a new, local doctor. Wow, I absolutely ADORE my new doctor. He is fabulous – I can’t wait to transfer all 7 of us over to his care. Not to mention the fact that he is just five minutes away – how awesome is that?! Anyway, the blood draw was no problem; the TB shot didn’t hurt as much as the kids made it out to hurt! My blood pressure was great. He declared me in good health but we’ll know for sure, of course, when the lab results all come back. Saturday I go in to have my TB test read and to get the rest of my lab results, if they don’t call sooner. I’ll have to arrange another traveling notary to get those forms notarized for the dossier. Anyway, another check on my list.
posted by Stepping On Legos at 1/19/2006§




Profile:
Name: Stepping On Legos
Stepping On Legos Stepping On Legos Home: TX, United States
About Me:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Addy-Mai. Make your own badge here.
Highlights:
Our Adoption Timeline
Our Referral!!!
The Sedona Hotel
Common Adoption Abbreviations
Packing Lists
Baby Shopping
Ethical Agency List

/body>