1/22/2006
Garbled No More!
Today I downloaded w.blogger, finally. It's been a few years since I've used it - it is a lot more feature-rich now. Now I can try to figure out how to get that icky Word macro out of my Office Suite. It really sucked!

Are you a morning person? I'm not. I wake up with my Internet like others wake up with their morning coffee. I'm not sure which is worse!? Anyway this morning I woke up to Dh bringing groceries in the house. Yes, he did all the grocery shopping before I even woke up! So I stumble down the stairs, plop in front of the computer to try to focus my eyes on something - anything. Meanwhile, DH unpacked all the groceries while simultaneously making muffins and bacon for breakfast - all of which he served with a mimosa served up in our anniversary flute! I know I should be enjoying it but it makes me want to go back to bed! He's done more already this morning than I might do all day! :-) I do love him though.
posted by Stepping On Legos at 1/22/2006§


Comments:
Holy cramoly, how can I train mine to be like that?? Lucky girl! Enjoy it while you can, once baby comes, no more sleeping in... hehe!

~Nicole
 
Ha. We are still sort of under the radar. We are in the first trimester of adoptions, kwim? We haven't outted ourselves to family/friends (other than our closest) yet. Hence no comments and other vaguenesses :-)
 
Post a Comment


Profile:
Name: Stepping On Legos
Stepping On Legos Stepping On Legos Home: TX, United States
About Me:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Addy-Mai. Make your own badge here.
Highlights:
Our Adoption Timeline
Our Referral!!!
The Sedona Hotel
Common Adoption Abbreviations
Packing Lists
Baby Shopping
Ethical Agency List

/body>