3/18/2006
Big Check
Yesterday we submitted our long-awaited I-600a, today it was received by USCIS. It wasn't without it's drama. YOu can read the whole sordid event at my LiveJournal if you are registered.

We went to celebrate my baby's fourth birthday with my Mom today and she surprised me by giving me a dress of mine from when I was a baby for Madeline. I have literally spent my entire childhood and adulthood secretly (and sometimes not-so-secretly) wishing for a daughter I could put in this very dress! I didn't even know for sure that she still had it. It has been passed down through generations - it means a LOT to me. Here's the pic: :-)

Image hosting by Photobucket


What are your weekend plans? We are thinking of doing NOTHING today (after a very long sleepover party last night). I have a bunch of new adoption books to pick up from the library today. Tomorrow we might go to the kennel club dog show. We go every year. It's cool watching the agility trials, the flyball competitions, the herding, etc. I'm on the outs with my dogs right now so I'm not as eager in past years.
posted by Stepping On Legos at 3/18/2006§


Comments:
So pretty Nicki!!
 
Post a Comment


Profile:
Name: Stepping On Legos
Stepping On Legos Stepping On Legos Home: TX, United States
About Me:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Addy-Mai. Make your own badge here.
Highlights:
Our Adoption Timeline
Our Referral!!!
The Sedona Hotel
Common Adoption Abbreviations
Packing Lists
Baby Shopping
Ethical Agency List

/body>