11/04/2006
Photo of the day: Day 4

Day 4, originally uploaded by sixmonkeyjungle.

So today's outfit is courtesy of Old Navy, size 0-3 months. She really is that tiny!!

The story behind this outfit is that I saw it an fell in love with it early in the summer. I didn't buy it right away and then went online to order it and they didn't carry it online. By the time I made my way to our local store, they were sold out. I became obsessed and drove to about 5 other stores before I finally found this outfit but they only had it in a 0-3 months and I figure I would need a 6-9 months. I stubbornly bought it anyway. I stubbornly packed it anyway because I love it so much even though most of the stuff we brought was 6-9 months. And today she stubbornly wore it with room to grow in! YAY!!!

posted by Stepping On Legos at 11/04/2006§


Comments:
Nicki, She is so beautiful and the Old Navy outfit is so cute! She is tiny. How are you feeling? I hope that you are starting to feel better. The Video of Hanoi is scary! I hope you don't have to cross the street much!
 
ROTFL! I tried to buy that out fit in 3T and they didn't carry it :(
She is precious! She would be precious in anything! Dang look at that sweet mouth! LOVE IT!
 
She is so precious! I love the outfit! What a tiny little punkin.

Michelle S
 
What an accomodating baby--making sure she fits in the outfit you went to such lengths to find! (-:

And is that a high dimple on her cheek? Squeeeeeee!
 
awww, so cute!
 
The outfit is precious, and so is the sweet baby wearing it. Hope you're feeling much better today!
 
Too cute - both Addy and the outfit!!! The video of Hanoi brings back a lot of memories, except when I was there all those motorcycles were bikes instead - it must be evey scarier with motorcycles! I remember one time I took a cyclo to go 2 blocks because I was afraid to cross the street by myself!
 
Post a Comment


Profile:
Name: Stepping On Legos
Stepping On Legos Stepping On Legos Home: TX, United States
About Me:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Addy-Mai. Make your own badge here.
Highlights:
Our Adoption Timeline
Our Referral!!!
The Sedona Hotel
Common Adoption Abbreviations
Packing Lists
Baby Shopping
Ethical Agency List

/body>