4/13/2006
Fingerprints N Stuff
We had our fingerprint appointments this morning, so those are out of the way. We'll call in a few days to make sure they were of acceptable quality. While downtown, I also spun over to certify a few documents, just to get the hang of it. So now I know what to expect. I'm anxious to do them all but have to wait until we get the I-171H.

So now we should be about 2 months away from I-171H and 3 months from DTV.

Dalton's passport will get here tomorrow or Saturday. I am anxious to see if it has the corrected birthdate info that I called in earlier this week. I'm particularly anxious since I can only check his progress by using the OLD birthdate info online. That worries me. We still have plenty of time to correct it, however.
posted by Stepping On Legos at 4/13/2006§


Comments: Post a Comment


Profile:
Name: Stepping On Legos
Stepping On Legos Stepping On Legos Home: TX, United States
About Me:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Addy-Mai. Make your own badge here.
Highlights:
Our Adoption Timeline
Our Referral!!!
The Sedona Hotel
Common Adoption Abbreviations
Packing Lists
Baby Shopping
Ethical Agency List

/body>