11/24/2006
What I'm Thankful For: Part Deux
posted by Stepping On Legos at 11/24/2006§


Comments:
Is she not the cutest thing you have ever seen!!!!!!!!!! I love the videos you post of Addison:)
 
OMG that is exactly what I needed!!!!! Sorry just being selfish! That little girl is the most beautiful little sweetie! And Teegan...soooo nice seeing him :-)

Off to watch it again...
 
She's just precious, Nicki. Thank you for sharing your videos with all of us. It really does help me handle the referral wait better!
 
WHAT A DOLL!!!! I have watched this video so many times. Love her and her adorable big brother as well. I just adore her deep voice and laugh. Thanks for making my day.
 
OMG that is the cutest video EVER!!!! She is soooo super sweet and that Teegan is a doll too! GOD I miss you guys!!! Can I go into my own pity party about I haven't even gotten to see this new little angel in person yet?!?!? WAHHHHHH it's not fair. Ok, back to you...enjoy her:) She's gorgeous!!!
 
Post a Comment


Profile:
Name: Stepping On Legos
Stepping On Legos Stepping On Legos Home: TX, United States
About Me:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Addy-Mai. Make your own badge here.
Highlights:
Our Adoption Timeline
Our Referral!!!
The Sedona Hotel
Common Adoption Abbreviations
Packing Lists
Baby Shopping
Ethical Agency List

/body>