11/11/2006
Referral Photos
I never posted a full referral photo to this blog - just bits and pieces of her sweet tiny body, usually in black and white. Now that she is legally my daughter, I thought I'd add her 3 sets of photos to m Flickr account. We got the original photos at beg. July 2006 and then another set in August and the last set in September. I really love these photos as it is a glimpse into her life before we met her. Today when I uploaded them was the first time I really looked at them since we met her 11 days ago and it is so bizarre to see those photos that we clung to and posted all over our house and carried with us everywhere. It is really surreal!
posted by Stepping On Legos at 11/11/2006§


Comments:
Thanks so much for my morning cry : ) She is so beautiful and you are one lucky Mama!
 
Post a Comment


Profile:
Name: Stepping On Legos
Stepping On Legos Stepping On Legos Home: TX, United States
About Me:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Addy-Mai. Make your own badge here.
Highlights:
Our Adoption Timeline
Our Referral!!!
The Sedona Hotel
Common Adoption Abbreviations
Packing Lists
Baby Shopping
Ethical Agency List

/body>